Mcleod Glaziers Double Glazed Sealed Units encompass the latest Warm Edge Technology, Low E Glass and Insulating Inert Gases in order to produce as low as an 11mm overall thickness sealed unit, whilst complying with Building Regulations.
3mm or 4mm Clear / 4mm Krypton Gas Filled Cavity / 4mm Low E (N.B. Our sealed units are filled with 90% pure krypton, not a krypton/argon mix)
- 5mm Perimeter seal width
- Black, Warm Edge spacer bar
- Sealed with Epoxy Resin
- U-Value Achieved as low as 1.6
Advantages of Mcleod Glaziers Double Glazed Units are:
- They comply with Building Regulations Document L England for improved thermal insulation.
- The smaller cavity, between the glasses, reduces the required glazing width rebates and enables slimmer sections to be used.
- The use of a Warm Edge spacer bar helps to reduce the perimeter condensation.
- Low-E (low-emissivity) glass used for the inner pane reflects heat back into the room.
- Mcleod Glaziers double glazed units can be fitted into most existing single glazed openings.
- Replacing one square metre of single glazing with low-E double glazing will give you a saving of up 90kg of carbon dioxide emissions per year by reducing heat loss, and, in turn, could save you money on energy bills.